Lavora con noi
In dieci anni abbiamo creato insieme la soluzione di email marketing più apprezzata in Italia. Hai anche tu talento, passione e idee? Ci piacerebbe che anche tu fossi parte del nostro successo.
Agile Project Manager - Ref. APM01
MailUp, a listed digital company, specialized in advanced marketing technologies solutions, is currently looking for a Scrum Demand Manager
, who will be included in the Development area
, reporting directly to the Software Development Manager
. The Scrum Demand Manager is responsible for the delivery of the projects end to end, identifying risks, dependencies, and impediments, helping the team and product in finding a solution, coordinating with other teams and functional partners, and actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution. He/she is also a servant leader to the team, coaching agile methods, and providing support and facilitation to increase efficiency and team productivity.
Key Accountabilities and Ownership
- Primary interlocutor of the Product towards the software factory
- Supporting the Product Structure in the systematic declination of needs
- Evaluating the feasibility of the requirements and translation of these into functional specifications
- Translating of business needs into technical requirements, with particular attention to the user view
- Supporting the whole team in ensuring right-sized story writing, aligning priorities, and planning sprint iterations
- Coaching team members on Agile methods and technical practices improving knowledge sharing and team collaboration
- Tracking and managing risks and issues of the team
- Tracking and reporting on current status of all team members and the delivery.
Core Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent facilitation, organization, and problem-solving skills, helping the team manage conflicts, challenges, personnel changes and opportunities for growth
- Being a role model for best practices in Agile process execution, motivating other team members to do the same
- Ability to continue monitor, learn, and implement best practices
- Agile software development environment and methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools
- Being a role model for best practices in process execution, motivating other team members to do the same.
Must Have Professional Qualifications
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 3-4 years’ work experience as Project Manager and Scrum Master
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Weekly transfers to the Cremona Office (3 times a week).
Nice to Have
- Experience leading teams using agile methodologies in large scale teams
- Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Project Management (PMI) or similar
- Hands on development experience on robust and scalable web applications
Cremona Area, Italy